Your gift of stock or wire transfer can help struggling entrepreneurs in developing countries succeed and provide tax benefits for you.
Multiply the impact of your donation
- Your gift provides loan capital that rotates through the FINCA system as many as three times each year, benefiting multiple deserving clients.
- Because it stays within the system as FINCA loan capital, over time, it will reach many more hardworking entrepreneurs.
Realize important tax benefits (please consult a tax professional)
- By giving appreciated stock, you may avoid long-term capital gains tax.
- If you itemize deductions on your federal tax return, you may be able to deduct your gift’s value from your adjusted gross income.
- Some states also allow tax credits or deductions for gifts of stock.
Stock Gift Instructions
If you plan to transfer stock, you can instruct your broker to electronically wire shares to our account and include the following details:
- Account Name: FINCA International, Inc.
- Charles Schwab Account number #: 3279-0501
- Delivery to DTC code 0164 at Charles Schwab & Co.
Please note that securities are transferred into our accounts anonymously. To enable FINCA to properly acknowledge your gift, please fill out the form below with your contact and gift information.
If you plan to transfer cash by wire or ACH, you may instruct your financial institution to use the following transfer instructions:
Account Name: FINCA International Inc.
Bank: Citibank, N.A.
Account # 30987483
ABA # 021000089
If you have questions or need more information, please send your inquiry below: