FINCA Kyrgyzstan Certified in Client Protection
FINCA Kyrgyzstan has earned a Client Protection Certification from the Smart Campaign. This official recognition reflects FINCA’s deep commitment to high ethical standards in the treatment of our clients. Through this achievement FINCA joins an exclusive group of 28 certified financial institutions worldwide.
“FINCA has always had a strong commitment to microfinancing and client protection. This independent certification provides credibility and demonstrates to our community that we continue to work every day to improve our service and commitment to best practices in microfinance,”- said Margarita Cherikbaeva, the Chief Operations Officer of FINCA Kyrgyzstan.
When adhering to Smart Campaign’s Client Protection Principles, FINCA seeks to ensure that:
- Our products are designed carefully to meet the needs of our clients in a way that do not cause them any harm,
- Clients do not borrow more money than what they can repay,
- Our clients fully understand pricing as well as terms and conditions so they can make informed decisions,
- Our clients are treated fairly and respectfully particularly during debt collection processes,
- Our client data remains private,
- Our clients have ways to communicate complaints so we can resolve problems and serve them better.
FINCA Kyrgyzstan is the first subsidiary to obtain Smart Campaign Certification in December 2014.