Working at FINCA is an opportunity to positively impact the lives of the most vulnerable through sustainable, market-based solutions to poverty. At FINCA, you’ll join a mission-driven team that believes a hand-up, not a hand-out, is the best way to create lasting economic change in the world’s underserved communities.
FINCA recruits for positions in its headquarters office in Washington, DC and for global positions. Our international network of 20 subsidiaries on five continents with operations throughout Africa, Eurasia, Latin America, the Middle East and South Asia offers an abundance of career options that span a wide array of disciplines, with endless opportunities to learn and grow.
5 Reasons to Work at FINCA International
1) Join a Mission-Driven Team, Values-Based Culture
FINCA attracts mission-driven individuals who unite as a team around a shared outlook: to alleviate poverty through lasting solutions. At FINCA, you’ll find a workplace grounded in five core values that guide our culture and behaviors. Our values, rooted in the mission of FINCA, drive all that we do:
- Forthright: Encourage transparent information sharing and open expression at all levels to build trust; operate with no hidden agendas.
- Impactful: Achieve measurable, breakthrough and sustained impact in people’s lives; put the mission and customers first.
- Nuturing: Recognize and respect the valued contributions of others; make every relationship better through warmth, inclusivity and a spirited outlook.
- Courageous: Adopt creative, entrepreneurial and solutions-oriented thinking in the face of any challenge; take smart risks and courageously test new ideas.
- Accountable: React quickly, collaboratively and positively to others’ needs, including the customer; go out of the way to be responsive and helpful.
2) Contribute to Global Development Goals
FINCA actively works to contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). In joining FINCA, you too will be uniquely positioned to make a substantive contribution to the SDGs.
3) Work for a Trusted International Brand
With nearly four decades of history and subsidiaries on five continents, the FINCA brand has built a global reputation of trust, responsibility and respect. As part of our team, you will build upon this brand legacy while innovating for the next generation of FINCA clients.
4) Connect with the World
The broader FINCA network consists 10,000+ mostly local staff. This affords the opportunity to interact with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Additionally, many FINCA staff have the opportunity to travel internationally as part of their work. And, because FINCA’s work is international in scope, your work will keep you connected with pressing global issues.
5) Earn Competitive Salary and Benefits
FINCA offers competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts and more.